Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

SaCa_4436416
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone, which is the smartest way to store CapSense data sent via BLE? I did not find anything in the forum about this issue, thank you Show More
umg_4380326
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have CYBLE-2241100-00 modules.i have tried advertising, scanning, connection establishment and communicate , operating mode switch with different... Show More
ReTh_4460746
PSoC™ 4
I work with the Motor Eval Kit CY8CKIT-037 and the example project "Sensorless FOC Motor Control".I would like to replace the observer with my encoder... Show More
LaMc_2086591
PSoC™ 4
Is the CY8CKIT-048 still a viable development tool? I ask as it appears with 'obsolete' status on a lot of the online distributor pages. Additionally,... Show More
Leo_liu1
PSoC™ 4
Hi ,目前考虑用PSOC4外接铝箔做接近感应的方案,铝箔在有些情况会被加热到55度。由于铝箔温度变化会改变电特性,所以测出来的rawdata 会随温度变化,要怎么补偿掉这个变化呢?用EVK模拟环境测试发现,铝箔加热到差不多50度,用Tuner发现sensor signal会从0升到100左右,而且... Show More
HeLi_1220176
PSoC™ 4
It’s not really clear from the capsense component how much better is the psoc 4100 bs 4700s for CapSense? I know it’s 3rd vs 4th generation but for se... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 4
For a PSoC 4 design...While using SPI Master component (SPIM) to communicate with an external SPI Slave, I want the option to disable the SPI Master. ... Show More
MoAl_4437741
PSoC™ 4
Communication
solved msg Solved
How can I make 2 psoc4 communicate?Requirement :1. To send a data that come from ADC ( Analog)2. Use RF transmitting and receiving sensor.3. Show the ... Show More
joje_4561541
PSoC™ 4
Hi I m trying to record using mems mic connected with cypress psoc4. I thought the output would be in wav file but it's in voltage.Is there anyway I c... Show More
suno_285741
PSoC™ 4
helloI need a precision oscillator.so I will use wco as trim source for IMO.what kind of oscillator should I use? is this right?32.768khz Crystal osci... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy