Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
JT42
PSoC™ 4
I'm using a CY8C4045LQI-S411 and PSoC Creator v4.4.  I have a SPI port using SCB[1] configured as a slave.   I am able to route miso_s to P0.5, mosi_s... Show More
Yves
PSoC™ 4
HI all, I have been developing a small board and application for CY8C4245 using I2C bus. unfortunately, due to the current supply chain problems, we h... Show More
Yves
PSoC™ 4
Hi all, after setting up a simple I2C slave device with address 0x3b, I have trouble on the I2C communication: the 9th clock edge, which is the ACK cl... Show More
pasa_1340461
PSoC™ 4
hello everyone            I use cy8c4014sxi-421 IC, which program using miniprog3  ,some of ic program easily and some of ic show hex didn't match, al... Show More
admin_hun_main
PSoC™ 4
So, I am a complete newbie in the Cypress MCU family or PSoC creator. I am just trying to get started with the first project. I am using CY8C4014SXI-4... Show More
CoreyW_81
PSoC™ 4
When I program a PSoC 4 device, the programmer shows: ** Silicon: 0x1901, Family: 0xA9, Rev.: 0x21 (B0)** Detected Device: CY8C4045AZI-S413 I would li... Show More
admin_hun_main
PSoC™ 4
So, this is my first attempt at using PSOC 4 series MCU, for the starter I looked at youtube for help, and follow this Video,   Well it was not an eas... Show More
ZiSh_3434191
PSoC™ 4
I'm using a CYBLE222014-01, and need to optimize the battery use.  I have two questions about hibernate mode: 1.  There is conflicting documentation a... Show More
GeFLo
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have implemented the CY8C4147AXI-S455 on a board and use the I2C bus on pin 18,19 as a master. This master sends only command to a slave impl... Show More
JohnDavid
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,I am trying to build the BLE_OTA_FixedStack_Bootloader.cydsn and BLE_OTA_FixedStack_Bootloadable.cydsn projects, but I have an error: "ERR... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors