Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

SeFu_4636006
PSoC™ 4
Hi i have a problem reaching the recommend 70% of the maximum value of the raw counts.I am testing my own designed coil for a MoT system. Although i a... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 4
Hi,We use PSoC4L with USB and SPI components.And now We are considering implementing Bootloader.We read the application notes of SPIBootloader and USB... Show More
NaJa_4363881
PSoC™ 4
Hello!I am using CY8C4014FNI-421AT (PSoC 4 WLCSP) device for I2C communication with a decoder on my prototype board. I was trying to program my PSoC 4... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,We have a question about assigning spi_select of SPI slave on P6.4 or P6.5.In case of SPI master mode, we can assign spi_select on P6.4 or P6.5 ... Show More
SoEL_4655151
PSoC™ 4
Hi everybody, I'm a beginner on PSoC development, and I have an application to do for my project, I have some questions to guide me:The application ha... Show More
Yashu
PSoC™ 4
I can't seem to be able to set or get the CYSPP packetization settings with the latest PSoC4 EZ-Serial v1.1.1.The error is 0203. I am simply trying to... Show More
Rach_4524011
PSoC™ 4
i have a developed a program on interrupt of getting a character ahead of one on hyperterminal (eg: a gives me b, b gives me c etc. ) now i have to de... Show More
MotooTanaka
PSoC™ 4
Hi,============BACKGROUND============I have a customer who is trying to create a water-proof application prototype with CY8CKIT-149.And when they chan... Show More
AmSa_4551891
PSoC™ 4
Hi , I am using the cy8c4128lqi-bl543 and the cy8c4128lqi-bl553 product. We have placed an Xtal of 24MHz with  20pF  load capacitance (Cypress require... Show More
JuRo_640956
PSoC™ 4
Recently I used github as scm for a private repository for which i chose "Unlicense" license type.Since it is a private repository this should not rea... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy