Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

FeZh_2719436
PSoC™ 4
The Segment LCD can work properly when using High Speed Mode with hs_clk set to 1M ~ 3M Hz. But when set to use Low Speed Mode, the LCD can't work pro... Show More
JoJo_4453281
PSoC™ 4
Hi all, I've got a pretty noobish understanding of the PCB world, but the various guides on it all have given me a pretty good understanding on capsen... Show More
asga_4667936
PSoC™ 4
I am looking for the PSoC 4 BLE power calculator mentioned in AN92584 section 3.4 ( excel worksheet) where can I find it? Show More
Jach_4352976
PSoC™ 4
Hello,           使用J-link对芯片进行烧录时发现, 当Debug select 选择SWD模式时,  芯片的烧录,  擦除完全正常.  但是当Debug select 选择GPIO模式时 ,HEX文件第一次烧录时是可以正常烧录 ,然而第二次烧录的时候 ,J-link就会提示连... Show More
AnLa_2442386
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm currently working on an app with the module CYBLE-012011 and I'm facing an annoying issue.When I'm trying to connect my android to the device w... Show More
AdamsChengTW
PSoC™ 4
HI ,     I use 1ms system tick sample code . System LED toggle per 100ms.     It is OK no problem.     When I add other function. like SPI and Capsenc... Show More
DaSh_4647611
PSoC™ 4
Hi all, I'm currently working on a class project, part of which involves flashing an LED periodically. I'm using an interrupt to trigger when the LED ... Show More
Mitchell_shen
PSoC™ 4
I can't find Automotive grade PSoC4 parts number on Cypress website.For example CY8C4245AZA-M445,The datasheet will indicate to https://www.cypress.com/file/377971/download... Show More
DeXi_1316761
PSoC™ 4
HI,     If the external power is 1.95V。There are two methods to connect the power.       1、With the external 1.8~5V power mode connection;     2、Add o... Show More
DeXi_1316761
PSoC™ 4
HI,      为了得到更精确的时钟,我们需要连接外部时钟。     1、对于Cy8C4045的外部时钟输入只能通过默认的P0.6连接外部时钟输入。是这样吗?     2、P0.6直接连接外部时钟,电路上有什么特殊要求吗?     3、在Clock配置界面,使能外部时钟(EXTCLK)。若同时把H... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy