Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Fayne_Meng
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    PSOC4 空气放电15KV,触摸引脚被击穿了,如果加TVS的话,是怎么加比较好( 加在弹簧和串联的电阻之间还是怎么加 ),PSOC4内部有没有ESD相关的软件设置,是否有其他的方式,请指点一下,谢谢。 Show More
WaPi_297581
PSoC™ 4
The USBFS_ReadOutEP() API doesn't allow you to read from EP0:if ((pData != NULL) && (epNumber > USBFS_EP0) && (epNumber < USBFS_MAX_EP))However, the W... Show More
XIXU_4745696
PSoC™ 4
What's the difference between document 002-15106 Rev. *G and 002-00122 Rev. *M? Which one is the latest datasheet of PSoC 4100S?It seems both are foun... Show More
KyCl_4704321
PSoC™ 4
i made a custom circuit with the part CY8C4244PVI-422. i got the tuner to work and now i am confused at how to adjust the thresholds to increase the s... Show More
MikeAustin
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm trying to implement CTS functionality on my peripheral, so that I can grab the current time from an iPhone and update this in my hardware RTC.I... Show More
AnSt_4196936
PSoC™ 4
Hi,How do I use a section of the flash to emulate a small eeprom?The component to do this is not available for this module in PSOC creator.When I aske... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
Hello, we are nearing the end of a development effort and have resolved a ~50% reduction in RF range directly to the Epoxy Potting we are required to ... Show More
EfAv_4380776
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone, I'm trying to implement the heart rate project but I haven't found more information than the PDFCan someone please send me the files?T... Show More
HeLi_2598731
PSoC™ 4
Hi Cypress,Recently we test with lots of modules CYBLE212006-1 and communicated them with iPhone 8 and Samsung GalaxyS9.As what I learnt from BLE4.x p... Show More
PAB
PSoC™ 4
I had a Problem in reading ADC result in PSOC 4 Program.use below cmd and it returns 0x1FF.ch_X = ADC_GetResult16(0);ADC configuration is belowAs per ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy