Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Robin_Peng
PSoC™ 4
您好!目前程序编译后,发现flash空间不够用了,我这仪器代码量128k应该是够了的,ST的64K也够用,现在程序还没写完,显示已用97.9%,现在程序存储数据就不对了,请问是不是哪些东西比较占用空间?谢谢 Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 4
Hi!Is it possible with some internal magic to get a more flexible pin-placement for I2C SCL/SDA signals on the psoc4L series?Thanks Show More
ChCh_900901
PSoC™ 4
We develop a medical device and would like to get Bluetooth certification.  Based on PSoC4 BLE CY8C4248LQI-BL583 to design our medical device with cus... Show More
LuGo_4749941
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone! I am a student working on a senior project using CYBLE-212006-01 to communicate through SPI with the ATWINC1510-MR210x. Does anyone have ... Show More
JaOr_4642046
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,I am trying to implement a bootloader which connecting with a external memory by SPI, for that I use (as reference) the document " Psoc 4 BLE -... Show More
vegan_electron
PSoC™ 4
Hello,i would kindly ask if it's possible to switch the IDAC's polarity? The configuration in the IDE is fixed? We would control the configuration by ... Show More
AlRu_4725236
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am using a CY8CKIT-042 PSoC 4 Pioneer Kit.I need to be able to produce microsecond (or less) long pulses at fixed intervals. I know of the CyD... Show More
gaku_4588551
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am using CY8C4025AZI-S413. i want to implement brown out reset. As per one example i have selected global signal reference as component , i a... Show More
hesc_1314511
PSoC™ 4
helloI made a device with CYBLE-022001-00, with a special app to connect and manage the device with the mobile.It has always worked, but with Android ... Show More
MikeAustin
PSoC™ 4
OK, I have a PSOC4 BLE Module set up as a Peripheral, running as a GATT Client and Server.In Client mode, it connects with a Central and extracts the ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy