Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

deda_294911
PSoC™ 4
SSD1309
solved msg Solved

high,

anybody use SSD1309 interface or EA OLEDL128-6

alba_4439266
PSoC™ 4
Hello,  I am designing a capacitive sensing trackpad using the CYBLE-214015-01 module. I notice that when I have my finger also touching the battery, ... Show More
sshenoy105
PSoC™ 4
Hello, here's basic info about my setup 1. CY8CKIT-042-BLE  with CY8C4247LQI-BL4832. Using SLLD driver version 16.2.13. S25FL128L wired up to #1 over ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using two projects to reference from when writing my BLE application on the PRoC CYBLE 02201-00. The first is the BLE Heart Rate Sensor example p... Show More
LuNo_297436
PSoC™ 4
Hi all, If i write to TCPWM_WriteCompare() or TCPWM_WritePeriod() everything works fine. But if I write to TCPWM_WriteCompareBuf() or TCPWM_WritePerio... Show More
MikeAustin
PSoC™ 4

Is there an API that will convert the CURRENT_TIME and LOCAL_TIME_INFO received from a CTS into UTC time?

Cheers,

Mike

MikeAustin
PSoC™ 4
I'm currently playing around with OTA functionality on one of our products.  I'm doing a bit of my testing using LightBlue, and I'm having issues with... Show More
rbtics
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to write a program for the BNO055 device by BOSHC. I have the driver as a master since I need to connect with the I2C but I am confused ab... Show More
TravisT
PSoC™ 4
Now that some PSOC4 units have CAN, a common need for me is bootloading over CAN. The hope would be that I can leverage as much as possible of the bui... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
I am using a CY8C4244 and have been using PSOC4 for several years now, and have run into a situation that does not make sense. Setting up a non-dedica... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy