Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

FrSt_4749731
PSoC™ 4
Hello to all,I am new to the BLE and bluetooth, OTA and few weeks ago started with the development kit (There I have 2 CPUs: BLE - CYBLE-222014 and MC... Show More
hata_3396041
PSoC™ 4
Hello There is the following description in the debug select column of PSoC Creator. ”Controls whether or not to reserve pins for debugging. If any JT... Show More
Psham
PSoC™ 4
TCP Stack
solved msg Solved
We use the Cypress CY8C4248LQI-BL553 CPU and an Ethernet Controller (ENC28J60). We need to implement a TCP Stack for this system. Do you have some kno... Show More
LuDi_2288466
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am using CYBLE-212020-01 modules which sends and receives some values over BLE from App. I use Over-the -Air (OTA) firmware update. The works... Show More
user_2457466
PSoC™ 4
Hi,   I am currently working on a system, where I transmit data using SPI master component. I ahve a counter connected. Which count SCLKs. After a cer... Show More
lehsam
PSoC™ 4
Hi,  in our products we are using the CYBLE-022001-00 controller.  We have sold more the 10'000 units and got a lot of consumer returns. The reason is... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 4
What methods are available to tune capsense on a design that has only SWD pins available for probing? A) Is it possible to run CapSense Tuner function... Show More
Tenoyang
PSoC™ 4
Dear All, I can use PSoC programmer to program the target chip,please see attached picture 1. But I want to use PPCli to download, but I can’t do it. ... Show More
RoFr_4201436
PSoC™ 4
Hello there, I created a project on Psoc 4, using the uC/OS. I created 3 tasks, two tasks for turn on and turn off leds and one taks is a botton. The ... Show More
Chris
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am trying to do some tests on BLE RF waveforms using the Cypress CYBLE-222014-01. The requirement of the test is to capture the output RF wavefo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy