Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

StWy_1297206
PSoC™ 4
I am attempting to pair a remote to the psoc board. Being very new to BLE I am honestly just not sure where to even start.  I am using  a PSOC4 BLE pi... Show More
SuSh_1535366
PSoC™ 4
Hello, Some of the devices in PSoC4 have multiple VDDD pins.(For example, CY8C4126AXI-S423)Is it possible to supply power to only one of these pins an... Show More
JaMa_1051561
PSoC™ 4
Hello All, I am developing software for the Trackpad. For this i have referred following two examples. CE195394_HID_Mouse  - In this example 3 Bytes m... Show More
vegan_electron
PSoC™ 4
Dear community members, I've attached an Led to an gpio pin.  The led is later driven by a PWM component. But until I reach the state that I can initi... Show More
cwallach-weber
PSoC™ 4
A device receives CAN messages from two other devices.  Within the CAN receive ISR, I don't want to blindly read each mailbox.  Instead, how does one ... Show More
John_2550100
PSoC™ 4
1.- Make a program using EZI2C that controls an LED and a 2-channel ADC. The i2c buffer should have the following registers: Buffer [0] ==> LED blink... Show More
zapa_4736586
PSoC™ 4
setup : SCB  I2C   slave  and SCB I2C  Master  examples Master send  3 bytes []  and  Slave  return 3bytes   which  status reg update  after master is... Show More
Panometric
PSoC™ 4
My Project is BLE with Fixed stack bootloader:   CYBLE-224116-01  Silicon: 1A6F, Family: AA, Major/Minor Rev: AC Bootloader and Bootloadable component... Show More
Jaleh
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone I am trying to count milliseconds in a project, but I don´t know how to adjust the parameters.  I attach the scheme of this part of my pro... Show More
Cypressresolv
PSoC™ 4
Hello, thanks to supporting me, I Program a CY8C4014LQI-421  (PSOC 4) with the PSOC programmer and PSOC miniprog3 and the target device was not well c... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy