Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Answer
PSoC™ 4
Hi,In the CY8CKIT-0420-BLE -A PIONEER KIT,  the evaluation board is using to connect the BLE  board to the computer.  Is there a diagram that shows wh... Show More
LuBe_4654241
PSoC™ 4
Hi, in my project I'd like to add interrupt in ADC SAR, but I receive the following error: Why ? Best regards LuBe Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
Hello.   Below is description of CapSense component datasheet. ===================================== A higher modulator clock-frequency reduces the se... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
Hello.   When CY8C4126AZQ-S433(IMO is 24MHz) is used, is it possible to use a 48MHz external clock?   If external clock is set to 48MHz, an error will... Show More
Marcus_Hellen
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everyone!   I wonder if I can use Linear slider with Mutual Cap Sensing Mode?   Is it possible to use Linear Slider with mutual Cap?   Thank you... Show More
benkim
PSoC™ 4
My team and I are looking for a suitable Cypress MCU part for the following applications and features needed. One of my clients is considering to rep... Show More
JerryKopalla
PSoC™ 4
Hi I have read the answers about provided solution but it does not work for me:Next onces have very poor info hoe to do it: https://community.cypress.com/t5/PSoC-4-MCU/Simultaneously-advertise-and-scan/td-p/224178... Show More
iammyur
PSoC™ 4
Can anyone help me for find out the pcb design software for Capsense Touch. @goonzo @Motoo_Tanaka @Hari  Show More
alli_264371
PSoC™ 4
I put the device into sleep mode and turn off the LCD power to save current. After that, initialization does not work anymore, only a reset.I tried to... Show More
ErNo_1148106
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,  I am aware that the PSOC 4 SCB UART is fixed to a few groups of pins on a device. Can I use the HSIO matrix to change the pins to another set... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy