Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
i has cyble-022001-00 module and i can successfully test hart rate demo application with cysmart mobile app.now i has ONGO payment terminal(hht) and t... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, This is a way to enter the LIN slave component in DeepSleep and wake it up from LIN Bus, but It seems that the LIN component is not entered to ... Show More
ishwariy_joshi
PSoC™ 4
Hello Community!, I Have KitProg2 which is come with this kit it works well when I'm using it for few weeks. on my office Desktop Computer and as well... Show More
Rulio12
PSoC™ 4
Hello, We use for a medical device Capsense systems on PSOC4, we constate variation of sensitivity of the system for diferent reason : mechanical, env... Show More
gabi_barcan
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to use the SPI (SBC mode) with a PSoC 4 MCU and I have the SPI pins displayed and linked to SPI inputs and SPI outputs. I can toggle the S... Show More
dhsa_4485611
PSoC™ 4
Dear all, We are looking for an MCU purchase CY8C4245axi-483. But unable to find it from anywhere. How can we procure MCU for production? Thank You. Show More
Peter
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm developing with a PSoC 4 (CY8C4247AZI-L485) and using among other thinks the USBFS component for USBUART. Sooner or later the Bootloader (via ... Show More
Marcus_Hellen
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everyone, I do not know how the following code is not working correctly. The thing is that it should be LED should ON regarding into if(CapSense... Show More
laurent
PSoC™ 4
hi i'm using for training purpose psoc4 kits (CY8CKIT 049-42xx). It works perfectly since laste microsoft win10 update (and works correctly on compute... Show More
KeOn_
PSoC™ 4
I think that using the function of BLE in CY8CKIT-042BLE for contact to smart phone. I want to know that how to implement of BLE by PSoC creator. Plea... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy