Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

kfen_2001
PSoC™ 4
Has there been an update to the CYBLE-222014-01 Bluetooth module from Bluetooth version 4.2 to version 5.1? On the website it states that the Bluetoot... Show More
j_connor
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am working on a project where porting SMT32+ChibiOS software into PSOC4+FreeRTOSI have CY8CKIT-046 Pioneer kit which is based on PSOC 4200LI did... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am trying to connect a smaller OLED screen to my PSOC 4 Pioneer kit.  The code seems to work for a larger version of this OLED (128x64), but whe... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 4
Dear Sirs and Madams,   Regarding the WDT reset, there is a difference between the set time on the GUI and the actual measurement time. Since we have ... Show More
LuBe_4654241
PSoC™ 4
Hi  Do you know this fwarning: Function SARDAC.vplus is reachable through the analog routing fabric, but using this pin may lead to routing congestion... Show More
EyGe_3183606
PSoC™ 4
Hello, We have a PSOC 4 MCU and we are using it as a peripheral.  We are trying to measure the RSSI with the function CyBle_GetRssi after we are conne... Show More
benkim
PSoC™ 4
Hello My team and I are looking for a Cypress Automotive MCU part for the following applications.Our client is considering to replace a MLX81315 M... Show More
down_under
PSoC™ 4
Hi We use CY8C4245PVI-482 in one of our product lines and having trouble obtaining more due tot he current shortages. Can someone recommend an alterna... Show More
marco_balbo
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everyone, Software : PSoC Creator 4.4 Kit : CY8CKIT-145-40XX Project : CE224820_PSoC4_CapSense_Slider_Gestures CapSense Lib. Ver.7.0 Hw device: ... Show More
MaMo_1429561
PSoC™ 4
Hi All, I am developing an HSSP programmer using a PSoC5 LP microcontroller to program any PSoC4 devices. For this, I downloaded the "001-84858_AN8485... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy