Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

create_sys
PSoC™ 4
Dear All, Refer to below HW setup. Target MCU - CY8C4014SXI-421 ( Custom Board ) KitProg from CY8CKIT-043 Interface - SWD (  used 74HC04 as an interfa... Show More
mr_2020
PSoC™ 4
While debugging  OTA failure for CYBLE-224110-00 (module)below are our findings: Most of the time it was found that OTA failed due to the below-ment... Show More
create_sys
PSoC™ 4
Hello, We are trying to develop a cap sense proximity-based sensor for human detection. We want to detect the presence of the human body at a distance... Show More
MJiang2022
PSoC™ 4
Hi, my customer came across a question on mismatching between DC on the moisture barrier bag and the physical components for Cypress PSoC 4 MCU part C... Show More
create_sys
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am using CY8C4014SXI-421 [16 PIN SOIC]. The IC does not come up with an XRES pin. I have kept programing header having SWD [P3.0], CLK [P3.1], V... Show More
Answer
PSoC™ 4
Whenever I power my chip it ramps up to 8mA  before dropping towards the 4~1 mA range. Is there a way for me to lower that current consumption ? I tr... Show More
daoc_4375676
PSoC™ 4
Unfortunately, CYBLE-014008-00 is failing the EN 300 328 limits of -47 dBm at 4802 MHz by more than 2 dB. This was performed only with the standalone ... Show More
ALDE_1053476
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I've had a sudden problem while working with KITProg 3 of a CY8CKIT-149. Suddenly Kitprog is not found while USB UART functionality continues w... Show More
dasha
PSoC™ 4

CapSense Slider can a Slider be implemented on a single layer, looking for application notes

Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy