Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

auwi_3091191
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to read the voltage of a battery using the SAR ADC but I am not getting the correct values. The ADC outputs 0x7FF0 no matter what the volt... Show More
AlbertoTG11
PSoC™ 4
Because of market availability we remake a board that curretly mount CY8C4245AXI-483 with  CY8C4014SXI-420.  But now we cannot program our board with ... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have a question about CapSense_SetParam API for PSoC4000S. If I set "CapSense_BUTTON0_IDAC_MOD0_PARAM_ID" for argument "uint32 paramId",  the... Show More
TaAi_1278401
PSoC™ 4
HiI want to make Eddystone Observer with PSoC4 Devkit.I was able to read Eddystone TLM & UUID from one beacon device. But I don't know how to associat... Show More
LuBe_4654241
PSoC™ 4
Hi, in my project I have reserved the last page to parameters of application, but every load of firmware by PSoc Creator this section is erased, How c... Show More
Bigby
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have a similar problem to this: https://community.cypress.com/t5/PSoC-Creator-Designer-Software/Remove-keyboard-shortcut-Sorry-but-the-key-Ctrl-Alt-W-is/m-p/187176/thread-id/10352... Show More
kc94
PSoC™ 4
Hello,We have a Capsense over BLE project that works through a UART interface (following this helpful solution), and we can use the component tuner to... Show More
Andy_62
PSoC™ 4
Until recently the dongle was working quite happily but now something seems to have happened to it. When plugged in to the computer it isn't recognise... Show More
zhaox
PSoC™ 4
Hello,             The sensor1 is measured 7pf, meet the requirement>5pf. While I want to increase mode Idac >30 by increasing auto calib%, but result... Show More
AdamCheng
PSoC™ 4
HI , I use PSoC4 Capsense function for 12keys touch. when I run  CapSense_ProcessAllWidgets();CapSense_ScanAllWidgets(); Now, I use "CapSense_IsWidget... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy