Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

kc94
PSoC™ 4
Hello,We have a Capsense over BLE project that works through a UART interface (following this helpful solution), and we can use the component tuner to... Show More
Andy_62
PSoC™ 4
Until recently the dongle was working quite happily but now something seems to have happened to it. When plugged in to the computer it isn't recognise... Show More
zhaox
PSoC™ 4
Hello,             The sensor1 is measured 7pf, meet the requirement>5pf. While I want to increase mode Idac >30 by increasing auto calib%, but result... Show More
AdamCheng
PSoC™ 4
HI , I use PSoC4 Capsense function for 12keys touch. when I run  CapSense_ProcessAllWidgets();CapSense_ScanAllWidgets(); Now, I use "CapSense_IsWidget... Show More
StPr_4549631
PSoC™ 4
Hi all, I'm currently looking for a solution to implement a capacitive sensor for a series of wearable devices comparable to ear buds. The product sho... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I would like to know the maximum SCL data rate of I2C Slave for PSoC4000S. We know that there is a deviation of ± 2% when operating with IMO. A... Show More
MehulK
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have two separate projects, bootloader and boot loadable application on CY8C4014LQI-422. I am looking to write a non-volatile byte of data, w... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I know that ".cy_checksum_exclude" excludes the Emulated EEPROM area from Checksum when using Bootloader. Neither Bootloader nor Emulated EEPRO... Show More
onetwo
PSoC™ 4
Hello, relatively newbie question here, likely me getting confused. I hope someone can simply answer. I had recently chosen the PSOC 4100PS as a produ... Show More
suno_285741
PSoC™ 4
  Hello I had designed CapSense with Water shield function. Csh_tank capacitor required to make water shield. there is recommended capacitor value (10... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy