Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

SaKu_291986
PSoC™ 4
It is stated in the datasheet that "The flash block is designed to deliver 1 wait-state (WS) access time at 48 MHz and with 0 WS access time at 24 MHz... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 4
Since the PSoC4 has the ability to program itself its own flash memory there could be an EEProm emulation written. Together with an example it could h... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Simplest PSOC3 project won't fit into PSOC4.    I'm wondering how flash size of 32KB compares to 32KB of PSOC3.    I think PSOC3 flash is 2 times more... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I was browsing the Cypress store and noticed there are new devices available for purchase.         Sample prices are really low compared to other PSO... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We are pleased to announce the opening of pre-orders for our newest development kit, on the latest and greatest PSoC architecture - the PSoC 4 Pioneer... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 4
Its out -         www.cypress.com/         Regards, Dana. Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 4
A tad more info on PSOC 4, attached.           Regards, Dana. Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 4
www.cypress.com/         Regards, Dana. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Any idea what would be the price range of the PSoC4. We may have a project upgrade from PSoC1, PSoC3 would be very tight with the ROM, would be intere... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy