Why I can't reset password in the PSoC Creator 4.4 ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Tim_Shih
Level 5
Level 5
250 sign-ins 50 replies posted 50 questions asked

Dear Receiver,

Could you please check the attached file 1 !?

I can't reset my password in the PSoC Creator!

Why I want to reset it ?! Because I can't get many sample codes that be built in the PSoC Creator.

I only got few sampled codes in the PSoC Creator. (attached file 2)

I remembered I can get many samples code in the PSoC Creator. But now I can't get them and this is why I decide to reset my password in the PSoC Creator.

Please help me !!

Thank you so much.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Tim_Shih
Level 5
Level 5

Dear Len,

Yes ! Password issue is solved.

Do you know the issue that I can't  download all related sample codes in PSoC Creator ?

According to previous feedback, sample codes can't be downloaded automatically may be caused by "certain Creator resources ".

Do you know when PSoC Creator 4.4 resources can be recovered ?! Thank you so much.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Len_CONSULTRON
Level 9
Level 9
Beta tester 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Tim,

What you are exhibiting with loading code examples might not be due to not knowing your Forum password.

There appears to be a problem with access to certain Creator resources that others are having too.

See links:

Len
"Engineering is an Art. The Art of Compromise."
0 Likes
Tim_Shih
Level 5
Level 5

ya,,, The root problem is that I can download examples in the PSoC Creator 4.4.

I remembered PSoC Creator can auto-download example codes when I enter Creator every time.

Please help it! Thank you so much !!

0 Likes

Tim,

When I log on to the Infineon forum, I can either enter my password or go through the procedure to request a password change because I 'forgot' it.

Len_CONSULTRON_0-1658838032961.png

I hope this helps.

Len
Tim_Shih
Level 5
Level 5

Dear Len,

Yes ! Password issue is solved.

Do you know the issue that I can't  download all related sample codes in PSoC Creator ?

According to previous feedback, sample codes can't be downloaded automatically may be caused by "certain Creator resources ".

Do you know when PSoC Creator 4.4 resources can be recovered ?! Thank you so much.

0 Likes

Tim,

I believe my previous post with the links might help with the samples/component download issues.

I personally don't appear to have this issue.

Another answer might be how your computer is configured for downloading contenting across the internet.  Some work computers have very tight security restrictions.

Len
0 Likes