Where is Make file located in PSoC creator.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
om
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 5 questions asked

Hello Everyone,

I am currently working on Cypress PSoC 4100s plus prototyping kit, and for that i am using PSoC creator 4.2 so now every compiler has its MAKE file as it is generated by compiler itself. So now problem is i am not getting .MAKE file in PSoC 4.2 for respected project.

So if anyone knows in which folder i should get MAKE file in PSoC creator 4.2 then please let me know.

Thanks & Regards.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @om

PSoC Creator does not follow the makefile approach for building the project. However, you can export your PSoC Creator project to a makefile-based build system. Please refer to Exporting a Design to Makefile section on Page 449 of the PSoC Creator User Guide for details regarding this.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @om

PSoC Creator does not follow the makefile approach for building the project. However, you can export your PSoC Creator project to a makefile-based build system. Please refer to Exporting a Design to Makefile section on Page 449 of the PSoC Creator User Guide for details regarding this.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes