Where is KitProg Installation

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
wangyuanfan
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 10 sign-ins

I want to see what is ready to use with my dev-board.

Regarding to section 3.4 "KitProg Driver Installation" (at KitProg User Guide (cypress.com) ),

I can use "Driver Software Installation" (at Figure-3.7) to check the state of dev-board available.

Could you tell me where is the software "driver Software Installation".

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
AlenAn14
500 replies posted 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Glad that the response was able to help you 🙂
Thank you for using Infineon products and feel free to post any queries or issues that you may face on our products in the community.
Please go ahead and mark the same as the solution.

Regards
Alen

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
AlenAn14

Hi @wangyuanfan ,

The "Driver Software Installation" is a part of the installation setup file that comes with the installation package of ModusToolbox / PSoC Creator or for separate installation of PSoC Programmer / Cypress Programmer so this dialog cannot be observed after installation.

I assume you want to check the state of your development Kit which you can do so through the PSoC Programmer (If PSoC Creator is installed) or Cypress Programmer .

In PSoC Programmer, when you connect your development kit to PC via USB, you will be able to observe the following 

AlenAn14_2-1638248165393.png

Here, 1 - Shows the KitProg connection Status 
             2 - Shows the power status of the development kit along with the supply voltage.
             3 - Shows the successful connection to KitProg and KitProg firmware version.

Note: Similar steps as above for Cypress Programmer.

If the above 3 parameters are observed , then your device is good to go. 

Hope this helps!

Regards
Alen

0 Likes

Thanks to you, I got the information I needed to know.

0 Likes
AlenAn14

Glad that the response was able to help you 🙂
Thank you for using Infineon products and feel free to post any queries or issues that you may face on our products in the community.
Please go ahead and mark the same as the solution.

Regards
Alen

0 Likes