Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RAM_MARSAKATLA
Level 1
Level 1
Distributor
5 questions asked 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Dear All,

We could not be able to flash our program into CY8C4245AXI-473.

Kindly advise on the same

RAM_MARSAKATLA_0-1684406427914.png

RAM_MARSAKATLA_0-1684407383795.jpeg

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello.

If target PSoC has XRES accessible, I suggest changing Programming Mode from Power Cycle to Reset mode (unless Power Cycle is how the pcb has been designed).

Also, according to screen capture, you've not connected Miniprog Vtarg signal to target.  This is evidence shown by Voltage reading of 0mV.  Or, you have not clicked on the Toggle Power icon to switch power on, the blue colored circle directly below the word Options in PSoC Programmer menu bar.

If using XRES, I suggest a 4700-10000 Ohm pull-up resistor.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
LeoMathews
First question asked 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi @RAM_MARSAKATLA 

I believe you are using a custom board with the PSoC 4 device. This issue can happen when the core is powered at a higher voltage than recommended. For example, the maximum recommended voltage for PSoC 4 Vccd pins is 1.89 V. This will cause the above error and can damage the core as well. Can you please cross-check the Vccd connections?

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes
RAM_MARSAKATLA
Level 1
Level 1
Distributor
5 questions asked 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

I have verified the core voltage it's around 1.8V. The device is operating at 3.3V. During the programming this is stable.

I am using miniprog4 programmer. 

In the board this controller circuit alone powered. and other circuits are not powered.  

please share any other details I need to check.

0 Likes

Hello.

If target PSoC has XRES accessible, I suggest changing Programming Mode from Power Cycle to Reset mode (unless Power Cycle is how the pcb has been designed).

Also, according to screen capture, you've not connected Miniprog Vtarg signal to target.  This is evidence shown by Voltage reading of 0mV.  Or, you have not clicked on the Toggle Power icon to switch power on, the blue colored circle directly below the word Options in PSoC Programmer menu bar.

If using XRES, I suggest a 4700-10000 Ohm pull-up resistor.

0 Likes
LeoMathews
First question asked 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi @RAM_MARSAKATLA  ,

Thread was locked due to inactivity for long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Leo

0 Likes