Wake from Hibernate

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DaPi_1514011
Level 3
Level 3
First like received

Hi,

I thought I'd share this and perhaps get an explanation. Was struggling to get CySysPmHibernate to wake and reset on a GPIO interrupt... turned out the issue was my high frequency clocks were set to ECO rather than IMO.  But I'm wondering why this is - after all Hibernate stops all clocks (AN86233 3.3.2 ), so why would the GPIO interrupt require the clocks configured that way to operate and wake up?  This is with a CYBLE-022001-00.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

The hibernate mode is exited via a reset caused by the GPIO interrupt. Did you specify sync or double sync for the input? That might not work. Otherwise I would suggest you to contact Cypress directly:  At top of this page select "Design Support -> Create a Support Case" and describe your problem.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

The hibernate mode is exited via a reset caused by the GPIO interrupt. Did you specify sync or double sync for the input? That might not work. Otherwise I would suggest you to contact Cypress directly:  At top of this page select "Design Support -> Create a Support Case" and describe your problem.

Bob

0 Likes