Using component DieTemp

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Miglio1982
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 questions asked

Hi,

i'm using a CY8CKIT-149 eval board and PSoC4 and i would like to measere internal temperature using a DieTemp component. How do i have to configure the ADC SAR Seq component for measuring the temperature given me by the DieTemp comp? Is there some example code for using it?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Raj_C
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi @Miglio1982,

You can refer to the code example "CE195275 - Sequencing SAR ADC and Die Temperature Sensor with PSoC™ 4" in PSoC creator. Create a PSoC Creator project with the above code example from the code example panel. Select your device as 'CY8C4147AZI-S475' and follow the code example document for configurations for the device and procedure steps.

Let us know if you need further clarification.

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Raj_C
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi @Miglio1982,

You can refer to the code example "CE195275 - Sequencing SAR ADC and Die Temperature Sensor with PSoC™ 4" in PSoC creator. Create a PSoC Creator project with the above code example from the code example panel. Select your device as 'CY8C4147AZI-S475' and follow the code example document for configurations for the device and procedure steps.

Let us know if you need further clarification.

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

0 Likes