Temperature specifications of CY8C4247LTQ-L485

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
SuSh_1535366
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Macnica (Japan)
10 solutions authored 10 likes given 10 likes received

Hello,

Please tell me about the temperature specification of CY8C4247LTQ-L485.

This product has a maximum operating temperature of 105°C, but the latest version of the datasheet (rev. J) only lists it at 85°C.

I checked the community pages here  and here, but there was no clear answer.

What are the Ta and Tj values for the PSoC4200L Extended Industrial device?

Regards,

Shimamura

0 Likes
4 Replies
Aashita_R
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hello @SuSh_1535366 ,

I have gone through the different versions of datasheet for CY8C4247LTQ-L485  device and also, through the thread links which you have attached. I see it is mentioned in each of the versions, that the maximum operating temperature is 85°C. Can you please let us know where did you find the maximum temp to be 105°C ?

If possible, please mention the source here so that we can look into it.

Best Regards,

Aashita

0 Likes
SuSh_1535366
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Aashita,

Thank you for your reply.

I thought that LTQ = Extended Industrial in the part number meant that the operating temperature is 105°C. Isn't it?

If I'm wrong, what's the difference between CY8C4247LTI-L485 and CY8C4247LTQ-L485?

Regards,

Shimamura

0 Likes
SuSh_1535366
Level 5
Level 5

Is there any update?

0 Likes

Hi @SuSh_1535366 ,

Apologies for keeping  your query open ended here. The information provided in the datasheet of CY8C4247LTQ-L485 device is the only source, we have available on web to check for temperature specifications of the device. However, on checking with my team internally, there seems to be some information missing in the datasheet regarding the extended industrial temperature range.

Also, I have already raised an internal ticket to keep track of the update in datasheet of PSoC 4200L devices, regarding temperature ranges. I will update here as soon as I receive any information from the concerned team. Please provide me some time.

Best Regards,

Aashita

0 Likes