Switched-Cap Filter v1.10 with PSoC Creator 4.3

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
LaMc_2086591
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted First like given

If I create a basic PSoC Analog Co-processor project in PSoC Creator 4.3 and use Switched-Cap Filter v1.10 I get a number of errors and notes.
The primary one seems to indicate the switched-cap filter is not associated with the analog co-processor parts. I have tried with CY8C4A45PVI-481 and CY8C4A45LQI-483.

sdb.M0061: Info from component: Filter_1. The SwitchedCapFilter_v1_10 component (Filter_1) is not compatible with the selected device. Please check the component datasheet for details on updating to a compatible component.

pft.M0000: An internal error occurred in the fitter: (System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.).

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi LaMc_2086591​,

Yes, I am able to observe the same issue with PSoC Creator 4.3. I will raise an internal ticket for this issue and this will be fixed in future releases.

Thank you for bringing this to our notice.

I am able to build the project in PSoC Creator 4.2. Can you please confirm that you can use the same project in PSoC Creator 4.2 and the project functions properly?

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi LaMc_2086591​,

Yes, I am able to observe the same issue with PSoC Creator 4.3. I will raise an internal ticket for this issue and this will be fixed in future releases.

Thank you for bringing this to our notice.

I am able to build the project in PSoC Creator 4.2. Can you please confirm that you can use the same project in PSoC Creator 4.2 and the project functions properly?

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes

I can confirm, the same project created with PSoC Creator 4.2 does not produce the same issue.
(tested again with CY8C4A45PVI-481 and CY8C4A45LQI-483).

0 Likes