Stream data from one ble "transmitter" to two ble "receivers".

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Basically we want to send audio data from one CY8C4248 BLE unit to two CY8C4248 BLE receivers (stereo).

There are a lot of different configurations in BLE, Broadcaster, Observer, Central, Perpherial, ect., but which one is best suited for stream audio to two BLE receivers simultanously. Please note, that we do not have the option of using replacing our IC's CY8C4248, so I has to be a solution that can be implemented in these pSOC's.

Best regards

Jakob

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe you can save/store the scanned data for the associated device you want to connect to; This allows you to just attempt a connection without scanning first, but doesn't account for updated connection information. (Kind of like direct connect to an IP address instead of checking the DNS IP address first for networking)

Once you have scanned and found the two receivers the first time, you can then store/save the connection information and reuse it to do the time multiplexed connections without first doing a scanning period (this should cut down on timing by several dozen ms I would expect)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies