SFLASH erase at programming

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
HeKa_1704711
Level 2
Level 2
First like given Welcome!

Hi

I use the CYBLE-224110-00 chip. We have the problem the customer if the update goes wrong (power supply error ..) often send the parts to reperatur. To fix it faster we just want to program over it whit the psoc Creator. Until now we help us while wie programm a SW only wiht CySysSFlashWriteUserRow(1,&userFlashdata1[0]) and after that we programm once again the real SW or we update the chip again(but this needs 6min). I hope ther is an other way.

best regards,

H. Kaffka

0 Likes
1 Solution
SayaniS_66
10 likes received First like received

Hello,

The user configurable SFlash can be accessed either through the SWD programming interface or from CPU using firmware. A C# utility tool is provided along with PSoC Programmer to update the user configurable SFlash.

I am mentioning the path here : C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\Programmer\Examples\Misc\PSoC4-BLE-SFLASH-Update\Executable.

You can try to use this tool and see if it is faster.

Alternatively, please refer the below project for more details on SFLASH.

https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE/tree/master/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day029_BLE....

-Sayani.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SayaniS_66
10 likes received First like received

Hello,

The user configurable SFlash can be accessed either through the SWD programming interface or from CPU using firmware. A C# utility tool is provided along with PSoC Programmer to update the user configurable SFlash.

I am mentioning the path here : C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\Programmer\Examples\Misc\PSoC4-BLE-SFLASH-Update\Executable.

You can try to use this tool and see if it is faster.

Alternatively, please refer the below project for more details on SFLASH.

https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE/tree/master/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day029_BLE....

-Sayani.

0 Likes