QDID's i should use in Launch Studio

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
vegan_electron
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 10 sign-ins

Dear Community,

i would finalize the Bluetooth SIG Enrollment for an Adopter Membership. Our Design uses the CYBLE-214015-01 as a 32-SMT package. I've done some homework and seen a lot of videos and the presentation "PSoC 4 Distributor Presentation". But i am still confused about this process.
In "Launch Studio" I selected "Declaration Only" and used the QDID 63199. All other QDID's are related to BLE 5.x spec so i thought i don't have to mention those. But for now an unknown reason mentioning just 63199 is not enough.
We use a Custom Server Profile and Device Information Service (DIS).

I am very thankful for a guiding clue to what QDID i have to use. Thank you a lot.

Daniel

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

You have to add an end product QDID to a profile QDID to complete the listing. QDID 63199 and 73181 are used by Cypress profile listings (each supports a different bunch of profiles). You have to choose one corresponding to your application and club it with the end product QDID 88956 of this module to complete the listing of your product as an end product.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

You have to add an end product QDID to a profile QDID to complete the listing. QDID 63199 and 73181 are used by Cypress profile listings (each supports a different bunch of profiles). You have to choose one corresponding to your application and club it with the end product QDID 88956 of this module to complete the listing of your product as an end product.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

0 Likes