Psoc 4 ble communicate with windows

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JamesZimmerman
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

I want to make an application to get my notifications from an iphone through psoc 4 ble. I'm subscribing to ANCS service, i get the notifications, and after i want that data to send to windows to a java or c# application. What I don't know how to do or if it's possible: how do I make the connection between psoc and windows to send the data.

0 Likes
1 Solution
PratikshaV
100 solutions authored 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi @JamesZimmerman 

Please let us know are you using the custom app in your windows ?  You need to use BLE dongle for communicating with windows.

CySmart windows tool requires only Cypress BLE dongle to emulate a host device in the GAP central role.

You can refer the BLE Find Me example to know how to use the Cypress BLE dongle with CySmart windows tool.

Thanks & Regards,

Pratiksha V

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
PratikshaV
100 solutions authored 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi @JamesZimmerman 

Please let us know are you using the custom app in your windows ?  You need to use BLE dongle for communicating with windows.

CySmart windows tool requires only Cypress BLE dongle to emulate a host device in the GAP central role.

You can refer the BLE Find Me example to know how to use the Cypress BLE dongle with CySmart windows tool.

Thanks & Regards,

Pratiksha V

0 Likes