Psoc 4.2 DS18B20 Onewire + Display I2C + BLE

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Biohorizons
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello,

the code for the temperature sensor DS18B20 works fine using only the display. But when I add the BLE code, I can't get it to work, it disconnects before receiving the temperature value. I have tested the same BLE code with another max30102 sensor and it works perfectly.
Can you help me?

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi @Biohorizons ,

1) Please can you avoid delays added in your code.

2) Call CyBle_ProcessEvents in regular intervals. If any custom function is there which will consume more time for execution, please call CyBle_ProcessEvents inside it.

3) Please can you check the above code example shared for sending notifications.

Thanks & Regards

Pratiksha V

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
PratikshaV
100 solutions authored 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi @Biohorizons ,

Please let us know are you using custom board or our Evaluation Board?.

Thanks & Regards

Pratiksha V

0 Likes

I'm using cy8c4248lqi-bl583

Thanks & Regards

0 Likes

Hi @Biohorizons 

Please can you check the Throughput example from PSoC4 BLE 100 projects in 100 days. You can refer GATT Notification - Data Outgoing example for sending notifications from one device to other device.

Thanks & Regards

Pratiksha V

0 Likes
Biohorizons
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi @PratikshaV ,

I have another program for an i2c temperature sensor and it works fine. But with the onewire sensor I only get it to work with display .

Thanks & Regards

0 Likes

Hi @Biohorizons ,

1) Please can you avoid delays added in your code.

2) Call CyBle_ProcessEvents in regular intervals. If any custom function is there which will consume more time for execution, please call CyBle_ProcessEvents inside it.

3) Please can you check the above code example shared for sending notifications.

Thanks & Regards

Pratiksha V

0 Likes