Power Estimator for Automotive PSoC4100S Plus

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
YoIs_1298666
Level 5
Level 5
250 sign-ins 100 replies posted 100 sign-ins

Hello,

We would like to estimate the current consumption of automotive PSoC4100S Plus.

We can find the Power estimator below.

https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-PSoC4_Power_Estimator-ApplicationNotes-v09_00-EN.xlsx?fileId=...

But, we can not find the PSoC4100S Plus selection on "Select the device used in your design".

Is it possible to calculate with PSoC4100S? In that case, when using ECO, should I add the following data sheet value for ECO current consumption?

YoIs_1298666_0-1667195798498.png

Finally, can I calculate the current consumption of the general-purpose PSoC4100S Plus even for the Automotive PSoC4100S Plus?

Best regards,

Yocchi

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ekta_N
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hi @YoIs_1298666 

I have discussed this internally and created an internal request for the support of this device to be added to the power estimator tool.

Best Regards
Ekta

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Ekta_N

Hi @YoIs_1298666 

Thanks for pointing this out.

I checked and I also could not find support for the PSoC 4100S Plus device in the latest update of the power estimator tool.

Please provide us some time to check internally regarding this. 
Till then I would suggest you use the values given in the datasheet for the estimation of the power consumed by the device.

Best Regards
Ekta

0 Likes
Ekta_N

Hi @YoIs_1298666 

I have discussed this internally and created an internal request for the support of this device to be added to the power estimator tool.

Best Regards
Ekta

0 Likes