Patents

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Demi1
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins First like given 5 replies posted

Hello, Sir:

my client is more concerned about the patent aspect when doing the program;

is there any introduction of Cypress's touch technology patent?

If so, can you help me to provide it to me?

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
1 Solution
DennisS_46
Employee
Employee
100 sign-ins 50 likes received 50 solutions authored

Cypress (now Infineon) has dozens of capacitive sensing patents; I have several myself. The use of these patents is freely available to customers who buy our parts. Is there anything specific that you are looking for?
---- Dennis Seguine, PSoC Applications Engineer

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
PandaS
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 5 likes given

Hi @Demi1 ,

The CapSense Architecture and Design Principles are mentioned in PSoC4 and PSoC6 CapSense Design Guide.

https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-AN85951_PSoC_4_and_PSoC_6_MCU_CapSense_Design_Guide-Applicati...

Kindly refer to the document, and do reach out to us for further queries.

Warm Regards

Sobhit

0 Likes
Demi1
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins First like given 5 replies posted

Thank you for your answer, the design document is referenced by the customer, other than that, is there any relevant documents about the touch technology patent, can you provide it? Thank you

0 Likes
PandaS

Hi @Demi1 ,

We are not supposed to share patent information in public forums. Please contact local sales/FAEs team for more information.

Warm Regards

Sobhit

0 Likes
DennisS_46
Employee
Employee
100 sign-ins 50 likes received 50 solutions authored

Cypress (now Infineon) has dozens of capacitive sensing patents; I have several myself. The use of these patents is freely available to customers who buy our parts. Is there anything specific that you are looking for?
---- Dennis Seguine, PSoC Applications Engineer

0 Likes

Thank you for your reply, is a customer who has purchased parts, more concerned about the patent; capacitive touch aspect on it, I appreciate that you can provide, what do I need to prepare on this side?

0 Likes
PandaS

Hi @Demi1 ,

Let us know the customer's application. It would help us identify the right information you need.

Warm Regards

Sobhit

0 Likes