PSoC4100M. SmartCard reader implementation example

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
role_1685151
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins First like given 10 sign-ins

Dear All.

I found SmartCard feature in SCB datasheet like attached capture.

If you have this sample code,  Please share the sample code and guide.

FYI, https://community.cypress.com/t5/PSoC-4-MCU/Smart-Card-Example-Code-for-PSoC4A/m-p/129244 is including Microcell block for TFF. I have to use PSoC4100M device.

SmartCard reader implementation example.png

Thanks and Regards.

Robert

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @role_1685151

As the UART component Smart Card mode is available in PSoC 4100M you should be able to change the device in the PSoC Creator project or use the UART component in Smart Card mode directly. Can you please let us know if this did not work? What issue are you facing?

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Rakshith

Hi @role_1685151

As the UART component Smart Card mode is available in PSoC 4100M you should be able to change the device in the PSoC Creator project or use the UART component in Smart Card mode directly. Can you please let us know if this did not work? What issue are you facing?

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes

Hi Rakshith.

There is no issue , I was just wondering if there was a sample code. because I have no experience about SmartCard on PSoC4100M.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Rakshith

Hi @role_1685151

Unfortunately, we do not have a Code Example for the smart card mode. I will forward your request to the internal team and try to get a community code example released. But for the time being, you could use the project that you shared as a starting point/reference for your application. 

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes
role_1685151
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins First like given 10 sign-ins

Thanks Rakshith. 

I hope to share example code as soon as possible.

Regards.

Rb.

0 Likes