PSoC 4 creator windows auto hide

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Atique
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi,

I am using PSoC 4 creator 4.4 and is working on a project for quite some time.  Last week all of sudden PSoC 4 creator windows stopped opening on that particular project. When I select any windows (Workspace explorer,  output, notice list, Resource Meter, Component catalog, etc) it shows up for a brief moment and goes bask again into minimizing mode again. This is happening only with the particular project, I tested it by creating a new project where it works fine.

Thanks,

Atique

0 Likes
3 Replies
Ekta_N
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hello @Atique 

Can you please let me know if you have other versions of PSoC Creators installed in your system?

Can you attach the project you are trying to open on this thread? Provide any steps that are required to recreate the issue at my end.

Was the project you are trying to open, created using PSoC Creator 4.4?

Best Regards
Ekta 

0 Likes
DennisS_46
Employee
Employee
100 sign-ins 50 likes received 50 solutions authored

There's an auto-hide feature on windows on both sides of the screen.
Click on the workplace explorer tab, it will expand, click on the pin, this will cancel auto-hide.
Same for components and resource meter.
If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll get with Creator software guys and figure it out.
---- Dennis Seguine, PSoC Apps Engineer

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Atique
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi,

Sorry for coming back so late. You can watch the video of the issue at the following link:

https://youtu.be/juf7BBA2P6I

@Ekta_N  No I don't have any other versions of PSoC 4 installed on my machine. Yes, Project I am trying to open is Created using the PCoC 4 creator. My PSoC 4 version info:

Environment:
PSoC Creator 4.4 (4.4.0.80)
Culture: English (United States)
OS Version: Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.19044.0
CLR Version: 4.0.30319.42000

Installed CyInstaller Products:
Peripheral Driver Library 3.1.3
Peripheral Driver Library 3.1.5
PSoC Programmer 3.29.1

This is what I have done so far: Uninstalled the existing PSoC 4 creator and Did a new installation nothing changed.

Got a brand new Windows installed, did a new installation of PSoC 4, still nothing changed.

Also, I have attached the Project zip file.

@DennisS_46 Problem is when I hover the mouse over any pane it appears and disappears instantly and does not allow enough time to click on Pin icon.

0 Likes