Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MS-t3med
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I posted this question previously, but unfortunately was faced with a pressing health issue and was not able to check for any replies... cannot find the initial inquiry, so please forgive me... I am trying again.

I have a project where I successfully place our system into Hibernation, expecting to be able to wake it up by applying a voltage on one of the GPIO pins. Try as I may, I have not been able to make the wake-up functional.

I placed the ISR component in the Top Level Design and connected it to the intended pin. I followed the code examples available from the File pull-down menu... The SW generated header and code files for the ISR are present and seem correct.

Are there pin selection or configuration restrictions that I am not aware of? Is there anything else that I may not understand or be aware of?

If not, would someone be kind enough to paste an example of a working GPIO wake-up from Hibernation that might be different or more inclusive than the examples available from the menu... I would be most grateful!

Forgive me, but I cannot copy and post the project code I am using... too large, spread out, confidential, etc. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
MotooTanaka
Level 9
Level 9
Distributor - Marubun (Japan)
First comment on blog Beta tester First comment on KBA
0 Likes
4 Replies
MS-t3med
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

More Detail-- I have tried both level and rising edge sensitive ISR configurations. I use the Start ISR API in the main file, follow it with a Disable ISR API to have the pin ignored during normal operation, and then Enable the ISR just before (i.e., 1 second or more before) going into Hibernation....

0 Likes

Hi @MS-t3med , 

Could you please specify which tools ( IDE ) do you use, Modustoolbox or PSoC Creator ? 
If PSoC creator, you can check CE95321

Warm regards,

0 Likes
MotooTanaka
Level 9
Level 9
Distributor - Marubun (Japan)
First comment on blog Beta tester First comment on KBA
0 Likes
LeoMathews
First question asked 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hi @MS-t3med 

Thread was locked due to inactivity for long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Leo