PSoC 4 BLE issue with custom Android application

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
hagac_3646971
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have programmed PSoC4 according to send sensor data to the custom android application via Bluetooth Low Energy.

I tried my Android application on Nexus 5 phone with Android version 6.0.1. My custom android application is working fine.

But when I tried my custom Android application on Samsung Galaxy TAB S4 10.5 with Android version 8.1. Custom Android application is not working properly. PSoC 4 board is connected and before sending data it's disconnecting. Even I tried Cysmart android application. Cysmart application is also not working properly.

I wanted to know why PSoC 4 is not working with the latest Android devices which have the latest Android version?

Can anyone please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks,
Harsha

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Connect the phone to the computer via USB and then run the custom android application. Once it crashes, share the logs from the Logcat window in Android Studio. This will give more insight into the error.

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Connect the phone to the computer via USB and then run the custom android application. Once it crashes, share the logs from the Logcat window in Android Studio. This will give more insight into the error.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes