PSoC 4 BLE Stack Event List

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
DeCo_1926091
Level 4
Level 4
First like received

This may exist somewhere but I wasn't able to fine it so I created my own.  In case anyone else is interested the attached file is an Excel list of the PSoC 4 BLE stack events by number vs name.

Dennis

1 Solution
GyanC_36
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for this work and sharing with the community.  Below is the more detailed information on BLE Stack events for PSoC 4 BLE.

There are two types of events supported by BLE stack.

1. Host Stack Events:- These events are declared in BLE_Stack.h File inside the enum CYBLE_EVENT_T and are classified as below
  • Generic events: 0x01 to 0x1F
  • GAP events: 0x20 to 0x3F
  • GATT events: 0x40 to 0x6F
  • L2CAP events: 0x70 to 0x7F 
  • Future use: 0x80 to 0xFF

2. Service specific events: - These events are declared in BLE_eventHandler.h file. All events corresponds to the standard and custom services are declared inside the enum CYBLE_EVT_T ranges from 0x00100 to 0x0E000.

-Gyan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
GyanC_36
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for this work and sharing with the community.  Below is the more detailed information on BLE Stack events for PSoC 4 BLE.

There are two types of events supported by BLE stack.

1. Host Stack Events:- These events are declared in BLE_Stack.h File inside the enum CYBLE_EVENT_T and are classified as below
  • Generic events: 0x01 to 0x1F
  • GAP events: 0x20 to 0x3F
  • GATT events: 0x40 to 0x6F
  • L2CAP events: 0x70 to 0x7F 
  • Future use: 0x80 to 0xFF

2. Service specific events: - These events are declared in BLE_eventHandler.h file. All events corresponds to the standard and custom services are declared inside the enum CYBLE_EVT_T ranges from 0x00100 to 0x0E000.

-Gyan

0 Likes