PSOC4 CYBLE-214015

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
jay_aechh
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins

Hi,

I currently have a CYBLE-214015-01 module which I plan to program, and I just bought a CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A.

May I know if I am able to use the baseboard as a debug tool to debug my CYBLE-214015-01 module?
If so, how? Can I just connect the SWD pins of the baseboard to the CYBLE-214015-01 module?

Also, are the codes transferable from the CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A to the CYBLE-214015-01 module?

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello @jay_aechh ,

You will need CYBLE-214015-EVAL EZ-BLE Evaluation Board that is designed to fan out the connections of each respective CYBLE-214015 Module to headers compatible with the CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A Pioneer Kit. 

Refer to Section 6 in this Application Note to understand how to set up the module on the baseboard. 

To debug your PSoC Creator project, connect the baseboard, with the PSoC 4 BLE module, to
your computer with a USB cable and follow the steps mentioned in Section 9.5 on Page#95 from this Application Note

Hope this helps 🙂

Regards,
Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello @jay_aechh ,

You will need CYBLE-214015-EVAL EZ-BLE Evaluation Board that is designed to fan out the connections of each respective CYBLE-214015 Module to headers compatible with the CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A Pioneer Kit. 

Refer to Section 6 in this Application Note to understand how to set up the module on the baseboard. 

To debug your PSoC Creator project, connect the baseboard, with the PSoC 4 BLE module, to
your computer with a USB cable and follow the steps mentioned in Section 9.5 on Page#95 from this Application Note

Hope this helps 🙂

Regards,
Dheeraj

0 Likes