Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

tareq
PSoC™ 4
hi, Im music developer try to create new instrument basic on Eastern instrument ,i start my prototype with Arduino board .  I want to change for Infin... Show More
shge_4395051
PSoC™ 4
Hello My application calls the below function during a connection. It is configured as a peripheral.  The connection interval is 100ms min/max with no... Show More
fjt
PSoC™ 4
I'm using PSoC Creator 4.4 with a 4200 M0 processor. When debugging and stepping through the assembly code, the system freezes on attempting to execut... Show More
Ramesh_R
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am doing a research project using CY8CKIT-042 PSoC4 Pioneer Kit (CY8C4245AXI-483).  The prototype device is powered from a battery of 40mAh capa... Show More
Translation_Bot
PSoC™ 4
Hellow World example code, is an output string using cy_scb_uart_putString (). How do I change to printf? Although retartget-io was found, it can only... Show More
ZiSh_3434191
PSoC™ 4
I'm working with the CYBLE Pioneer Kit.  I'm trying to switch between two different connection intervals.  The purpose is to change modes, between hig... Show More
arthurliu
PSoC™ 4

Hi 正如我标题所描述的,我们现在有客户要测试cy8c4025相关的capsense防水功能,但bsp中没有相关芯片选择。是否是需要新建一个empty app然后从其他 项目移植过来。

Translation_Bot
PSoC™ 4
I tried coneccting CySmart 1.3.0.8 and CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A using default settings.Then, too many peer devices were listed in master tab.Could I delete p... Show More
pv_delfa
PSoC™ 4
Hello together, in the description of the HSIOM_AMUX_SPLIT_CTL-Registers I found that there seems to be a switch to connect the Bus to GND/VSSA. The s... Show More
Panometric
PSoC™ 4
Ever see and ADC input that changes if it's watched? I have an ADC battery monitor that works as expected, ONLY IF you touch it ONE time after startup... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy