Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

RideMaker
Level 2
10 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted
Level 2

I'm new to PSOC usage.  I have been assigned a completed project to update. It has been compiled for a CYBLE224110-00 MODULE, but I want build and upload it for a CY8CKIT-042 KIT.

I loaded the project and went to device selection, but I only see options for MODULE items and I don't see any options matching anything I could see printed on the KIT.  

Does the KIT have an associated MODULE within it I could select?  What would be the process for bringing up a pre-built PSOC4 project built for a specific PSOC4 BLE MODULE using the CY8CKIT-042 KIT?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yugandhar
Moderator 5 likes given First comment on blog 750 replies posted

Hello,

In Device Selector, please select the PSoC4200 Series as shown in attached image. Please check the supported components in CY8CKIT-042 PSoC 4 pioneer kit. And, disable the unsupported components and functions to work.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
odissey1
Level 9
First comment on KBA 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted
Level 9

RideMaker,

I don't know if this is helpful. To visualize parts and components on the CY8KIT-042 (Creator only) one can use:

KIT-042: annotation component for CY8CKIT-042 Pioneer Kit 

In the Device Selection, you should pick CY8C4245AXI-483. I don't believe there is any MODULE selection in Creator.

/odissey1

KIT-042_01a_Default_A.png

0 Likes
Yugandhar
Moderator 5 likes given First comment on blog 750 replies posted

Hello,

In Device Selector, please select the PSoC4200 Series as shown in attached image. Please check the supported components in CY8CKIT-042 PSoC 4 pioneer kit. And, disable the unsupported components and functions to work.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar. 

0 Likes