PSOC 4000 WLCSP35 pinout?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Bob_G
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored 5 questions asked 5 sign-ins

I am considering using the PSOC 4000 in a design, but cannot seem to find the pinout for the WLCSP-35 package.  The datasheet that is associated with this package (on Mouser.com, for example) only shows a pinoout for the WLCSP-25 package.

Does anyone know where I can find a data sheet that shows the PSOC 4000S WLCSP-35 pinout?

Thanks,

Bob

0 Likes
1 Solution
RupakC
100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 25 likes received

Hi @Bob_G 

The Infineon product CY8C4024FNI-S402T is available in the package SG-XFWLB-25-800. You can find this information in the order details column in the following link : https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/microcontroller/32-bit-psoc-arm-cortex-microcontroller/psoc-...

The pinout details are listed in the datasheet (page number  12) of the product. The datasheet can be downloaded by clicking on the “download datasheet” link that appears on the right side, when the above link is opened. For your case, please look into the pinout chart for 25-ball CSP.

I hope that answers your query.

Regards

RupakC

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_G
Level 1
Level 1

I had a text-chat with a tech representative at Mouser who let me know that the device in question is a 25-ball package (like in the data sheet) and their web page is in error.  There may have been a mix-up/typo due to the fact that the ball pitch is 0.35 mm.

0 Likes
RupakC

Hi @Bob_G 

Can you please let us know which MPN you are referring to, so that we can help you out. 

Regards

RupakC

RupakC
0 Likes
Bob_G
Level 1
Level 1

Assuming MPN is referring to the part number...

CY8C4024FNI-S402T

Mouser had it listed as a WLCSP-35 package but I think it is actually WLCSP-25

Thanks!

0 Likes
RupakC

Hi @Bob_G 

The Infineon product CY8C4024FNI-S402T is available in the package SG-XFWLB-25-800. You can find this information in the order details column in the following link : https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/microcontroller/32-bit-psoc-arm-cortex-microcontroller/psoc-...

The pinout details are listed in the datasheet (page number  12) of the product. The datasheet can be downloaded by clicking on the “download datasheet” link that appears on the right side, when the above link is opened. For your case, please look into the pinout chart for 25-ball CSP.

I hope that answers your query.

Regards

RupakC
0 Likes