Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
erch_4701241
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello,

Trying to have CYBLE-222014 act as slave to an external MCU master. Using the example project I2C_BLE_Peripheral it takes data received and extracts it to the read buffer:

for(i=0;i<(wrReqParam->handleValPair.value.len);i++)	
rdBuf[i] = wrReqParam->handleValPair.value.val[i];

How does an external master access this buffer/register? How to locate register address to access this buffer for external master to read from?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yugandhar
1000 replies posted 5 likes given First comment on blog

Hello,

Please refer to the I2C_BLE_Bridge_Client project from the GITHUB. This code example uses a custom BLE profile to demonstrate the I2C-BLE central functionality. It scans and connects to 'I2C_BLE peripheral' device with a predefined data in the scan response. The notification data received is updated to I2C Read registers and the data written by the I2C master is updated to the GATT DB of the peripheral.
You can also refer to the I2C SCB Master, Slave code examples from the PSoC Creator for more information.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Yugandhar
1000 replies posted 5 likes given First comment on blog

Hello,

Please refer to the I2C_BLE_Bridge_Client project from the GITHUB. This code example uses a custom BLE profile to demonstrate the I2C-BLE central functionality. It scans and connects to 'I2C_BLE peripheral' device with a predefined data in the scan response. The notification data received is updated to I2C Read registers and the data written by the I2C master is updated to the GATT DB of the peripheral.
You can also refer to the I2C SCB Master, Slave code examples from the PSoC Creator for more information.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

0 Likes