Announcements

Equip yourself to optimize PSoc4 MCUs for Evs at the EV Webinar. Click here to register.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Cypressresolv
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello, thanks to supporting me,

I Program a CY8C4014LQI-421  (PSOC 4) with the PSOC programmer and PSOC miniprog3 and the target device was not well choosen. The target indicated was CY8C3666AXI-037T (PSOC 3) .

I did not see the difference using the target card, software response is correct .

Could you precise to me if the target device influence the programming in this case ?

NB : I didn't have any error message.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hi @Cypressresolv

Can you please let me know if you are referring to the device that is detected as shown in the snapshot below (highlighted in red)?

Rakshith_0-1621972504222.png

Also, have you enabled AutoDetection (highlighted in yellow)? If so, you need not be worried about the device and device family. Your device will be auto-detected by PSoC Programmer. 

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Rakshith
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hi @Cypressresolv

Can you please let me know if you are referring to the device that is detected as shown in the snapshot below (highlighted in red)?

Rakshith_0-1621972504222.png

Also, have you enabled AutoDetection (highlighted in yellow)? If so, you need not be worried about the device and device family. Your device will be auto-detected by PSoC Programmer. 

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes
Cypressresolv
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I validate your hilight, thanks for your prompt answer.

Regards

0 Likes