Not compatible components (SAR ADC, VDAC)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaPe_1936286
Level 3
Level 3
First like received First like given Welcome!

I'm developing a project for CY8C4A45LQI-483 (PSoC Analog Coprocessor) with PSoC Creator 4.2.

I inserted the components "Switched-Cap. VDAC (13-bit) [v1.40]” and “Scanning SAR ADC [v3.10]” but the notice list shows the following advices:

- Info from component: Scan_ADC. The Scan_ADC_v3_10 component (Scan_ADC) is not compatible with the selected device. Please check the data sheet for details on updating to a compatible component.

- Info from component: VDAC. The UAB_VDAC_v1_40 component (VDAC) is not compatible with the selected device. Please check the data sheet for details on updating to a compatible component.

I also selected the "Update components ..." menu item but the two components appear already updated.

0 Likes
1 Solution
JianJ_46
Employee
Employee
First like received

Hi Maurizio Pesce,

Thanks for using PSoC Analog Coprocessor and 4100PS products. The issues you met with Scan_ADC and SC_VDAC components are actually known bugs. These components are in fact compatible with the devices, so the message that you saw is incorrect. We will fix it in next release of components. Before the next release is available, you can just use the components and dismiss the ‘Note’ that indicates the components are not compatible.

Thanks,

Luke Jiao

Cypress Semiconductor

View solution in original post

8 Replies