New to BLE and Cypress and hoping for some guidance please :)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
adhuc_3921366
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

firstly thanks for taking time to look at this for me.

I will be open and honest from the start i have very little knowledge on Cypress kit and BLE.

i have purchased the CY8KIT-042-A pioneer board.

i have watched all the demonstration videos and played around with the examples supplied.

they have provided a useful insight into the kit and how to software works however i am still a little lost.

what i am trying to do is take one CY8C4248LQI-BL583 ( which i have 3 off) attach a temperature sensor and sent its value over BLE to another  CY8C4248LQI-BL583 which then spits out the value received over the UART to display in TeraTerm on my PC.

are there any examples that would show me how to do this or multiple examples that can be 'cobbled' together to achieve my goal?

Thanks

Adam

0 Likes
1 Reply
GyanC_36
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello Adam,

The below code example will help you to achieve your goal.

PSoC-4-BLE/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day020_BLE_UART at master · cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE · ...

There are two projects for BLE Central device and Peripheral device. You can interface temperature sensor with BLE Peripheral project and can communicate with BLE central project over BLE. Please refer the documentation along with the projects for more details.

-Gyan