Need guidance execution OTA/DFU update of CYBLE-224110 from Linux platform

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ryma_3264536
Level 1
Level 1

I have an end-device based around the CYBLE-224110 that I want to send an OTA to via BLE (using the bootloader UUID). I've use the CySmart Android and iOS applications to do the same thing, but now I need to do it from an embedded Linux platform similar to a Raspberry Pi.  It already has a BLE chip (TI WiLink) and I can use the interface to interact with the end-device to read/write attributes.  However, I'm not really sure how to perform the OTA.

Thanks!
Ryan

0 Likes
1 Solution
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

We do not have a OTA host reference code which runs on Linux platform. However, we can guide you to understand the OTA host protocol from following source codes and documents.

• The windows based Bootloader Host tool source code is proprietary. It uses four API modules to create the host program. They are included with PSoC Creator installation directory : <install folder> \ PSoC Creator \ <PSoC Creator Version> \ PSoC Creator \ cybootloaderutils

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

We do not have a OTA host reference code which runs on Linux platform. However, we can guide you to understand the OTA host protocol from following source codes and documents.

• The windows based Bootloader Host tool source code is proprietary. It uses four API modules to create the host program. They are included with PSoC Creator installation directory : <install folder> \ PSoC Creator \ <PSoC Creator Version> \ PSoC Creator \ cybootloaderutils

0 Likes