Keyfob Receiver

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DaBr_1233126
Level 4
Level 4
10 likes given 5 likes given First like received

Hello all!

I'm using the Pioneer Kit and trying to receive and process the press of a button from a keyfob (iTag.)

I have a couple of issues:

1)  How do I connect the PSoC to the iTag.  I know from CySmart that it's address is FF:FF:00:00:F3:08

(I have a second one that is address ending in 9D:0F)

2)  The device sends the Battery Level with a handle of 30 (UUID: 2A19) wth a value of 64 which I assume shows to a full battery.  Is there a way to turn that off without reprogramming the iTag?

3)  When the button on the tag is pressed, it sends Handle 35 (UUID: FFE1) with a value of 01.  This is the one I want to use to toggle an output.

My intention is to use the iFobs to turn on and off alarms.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

The iFob is using a Beken BK3431 that I can't find any data on, so I think everything needs to be done on the PSoC side.

Dan

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dan,

Do you want to directly establish a connection with the iTag based on its address? To connect to the peer device, you can use CyBle_GapcConnectDevice after the target device is discovered by CyBle_GapcStartScan() and further scanning has stopped.

Can you clarify your second question? What would you like to turn off?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
10 Replies