Just Works Central Peripheral Examples

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DaSm_1109836
Level 2
Level 2
First like given 10 replies posted 10 sign-ins

I'm looking for a simple "Just Works" example of both a peripheral and central using LE Secure connections. A fixed pass code (if needed) sent by the Central to the Peripheral would suffice. I just need the sequence of API calls and the BLE stack interface. Any help would be greatly appreciated

0 Likes
1 Solution

Thank you! I have using these projects to develop code.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

Please refer to the Day015_Bonding and Day016_Authentication code examples from the GitHub for more information.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

0 Likes

Thank you for the quick reply. However, unless I'm missing something, both examples listed only show the code for peripheral and not the central. It would be great having an Central example that has an updated stack handler with API calls that support LE Secure Connections, without a pass code or with a fixed pass code to a peripheral with LE Secure Connections

0 Likes

Hello @DaSm_1109836 , 

Please refer to the projects provided in the below community thread. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Link: https://community.infineon.com/t5/PSoC-4/Authentication-example-using-passkey/td-p/48599

Thanks,

P Yugandhar. 

0 Likes

Thank you! I have using these projects to develop code.

0 Likes