Infinite loop: IntDefaultHandler with SCB block

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear all,

I hope you guys can help me with this. I am having a problem with the PSoC 4 (CY84245AXI-483) code that it keeps entering in a infinite loop inside a interruption handler (CY_ISR(IntDefaultHandler)).

The project consists in an End Point XBEE node that has a user Button (BTN) connected to it. In the StartUp of the device, if the button is pressed, it executes the XBEE configuration (network, IOs,etc.). Later this button can only be used to send a dummy data to the Network coordinator to allow proper addressing of all nodes. This action is handled by an rising edge interrupt routine that enters in critical region (disabling all interrupts) while the user is pressing the button to send the dummy data.

The first time that the system runs (button pressed) all the configuration works perfectly and the dummy data runs once. Then the PSoC enters in the nonsense infinite loop.

I read here in the forum and also in the PSoC Developer forum that it is something related to interruption handlers declaration. But I could not find any issue related to that in my current code.

Any Help will be greatly appreciated.

ps.: The XBEE communication is all handled in API mode.

Find the project bundle attached.

0 Likes
4 Replies