In psoc4(CY8C4245LQI - 483), after going to deep sleep mode. I am not able to wake up the controller using USB.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MeJo_4621266
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

In psoc4(CY8C4245LQI - 483), after going to deep sleep mode. I am not able to wake up the controller using USB. I have placed a led turn on in the interrupt function of USB interrupt. But when I connect after controller went to deep sleep mode, it is not responding.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Ekta_N
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Could you please attach the project so that we can have a look at it?

What interrupt source are you using to wake up the device from deep sleep? Please note that it is important to enable the deep sleep wakeup interrupt source before entering deep sleep mode.

When the device goes to deep sleep is the PSoC USB port still connected to the USB Host ? In order to wakeup the device from deep sleep it is important that the Host generates a resume condition on the USB Bus.

When Laptop or PC is used as USB Host to put the device into suspend mode put the PC into sleep mode. This makes the USB traffic stop PSoC enters the suspend mode. In this case waking up the Laptop or PC generates a resume condition on the USB bus.

Best Regards

Ekta

0 Likes