IDAC in PSoC 4 BLE

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Jaleh
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Hi,

I am trying to use the IDAC component in the PSoC 4 BLE. When I let the PSoC Creator auto-assign the pins during build, it assign the pin P2.7 [44] to the iOut which is unavailable on the board. I have assigned it to a analog pin (p0.0) but it doesn't work correctly and displays the following message:

"Function CSIDAC8.iout is reachable through the analog routing fabric, but using this pin may lead to routing congestion or failure."

I don't know if the problem is because of the pin I assigned or another thing I've done in the project?

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Jaleh,

Which version of PSoC Creator are you using at your side ? I tried opening the project with PSoC Creator 4.4. The project built fine for me and pin 2[7] was not used at my end. See the pin mapping below.

Vasanth_0-1618121046041.png

Best Regards,
Vasanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Jaleh,

Which version of PSoC Creator are you using at your side ? I tried opening the project with PSoC Creator 4.4. The project built fine for me and pin 2[7] was not used at my end. See the pin mapping below.

Vasanth_0-1618121046041.png

Best Regards,
Vasanth

0 Likes
Len_CONSULTRON
Level 9
Level 9
Beta tester 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Jaleh,

The project you supplied built assigning the IDACout to pin P0.0 with no reported issues as you mentioned.

Len
"Engineering is an Art. The Art of Compromise."
0 Likes